Project Protect Kimono
Look good, feel good, do good! A portion of proceeds from the sale of these leggings will be donated to the Negril Coral Reef Preservation Society.
Their mission is to protect and preserve coral reef ecosystems, locally, regionally and internationally, through education, research, training, monitoring, lobbying and the creation of Marine Protected Areas.
Silky Knit fabric
- Lightweight silky-knit
- 100% ecopoly fabric made in North America
- Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
- Print will be seen only 10% on the inside
- Micro overlock hem finishing
- Printed and Sewn by hand in North America sweatshop free
- Quickdry fabric
- Easy care
- Perfect for lounging and lazy Sundays
Your Secret Lives... kimono is as easy to love and easy to care for. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry. Our quick dry fabrics mean you will be back in your kimono quickly!